Sunday, 9 August 2009

Paysandu


My beard at the mo - and no chance of it getting any smaller, I sent my razor home!!






Had a very relaxing day today, I think I´ve pulled a muscle in my left leg, so a day of easy wandering was on the cards. Took a walk down to the river and spent all day just pottering along, stopping off every now and then to read. It amazing, all along the river bank, both on the beach and in the parks just behind it are BBQ spots with stone benches and grills etc. You just turn up with firewood and food and cook - my kind of place! In summer this place must be heaving. As its both winter and a Sunday, its pretty dead though.

The people at the Hotel are great and are doing my washing for me! I kinda pity them, that´s almost 3 weeks of stinking laundry stuffed in a small bag... rather them than me!

Thats pretty much all I´ve done today, just walked about. I´ll hopefully be heading back to Colon tomorrow, and then straight up to the National Park, I´ve just been trying to figure out the route for it. Although me leaving does depend on having my wshing back!

Take it easy,

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I am still following you, just not from my ranty German blog! I still check this everyday!

    Nice beard! You've got the hobo look down right there! ;)x

    ReplyDelete