Well, the trip to the Medical Centre was great fun, an injection in each arm so both ache! Got to go back on Thursday to start my course of Yellow Fever and Rabies, both live cultures so I'll be feeling pretty crappy for a day I think - and I've got to have 3 of each...joy... Oh well, better that than catching either Yellow Fever or Rabies I guess!
Travel insurance, one hell of a shopping list, Cuban Tourist Card, booking accomodation for Buenos Aires, continuing to try and learn Spanish, reading as much information as I can find on each of the countries, sorting out a credit card, sorting out what I can do about a phone, how to access money whilst I'm away..... the 'to-do' list just keeps on going!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for the warning - the jabs seem like a Pain :-) Sorry for the poor quality joke.
ReplyDelete